ALLWINDS DOG FIRST AID COURSES
A fun and interactive course for dog parents, carers and professionals.
Taught by a qualified veterinary nurse in a relaxed environment with plenty of hands on elements to facilitate different learning styles.
Included in the course are, refreshments and your certificate of attendance. The certificate is awarded based on your full understanding of the course content. This is achieved by a rolling assessment throughout the duration of the course.
Your certificate is valid for 3 years but you can update your skills at any time.
Fully complies with the Veterinary Surgeons Act 1966 and The Animal Welfare Act 2006.
We routinely work with members of The Royal College Veterinary Surgeons to ensure our course content and skills are kept fully up to date.
See our upcoming courses below
- Sat, 31 JulNorth Petherton Community Centre
- Sun, 01 AugChurchinford
- Sat, 11 SepColebrook Community Centre, Plymouth
- Sun, 12 SepPoulshot Village Hall
- Tue, 14 SepAvon Way Hall, Portishead
- Wed, 15 SepDunster Tithe Barn
- Wed, 22 SepTintinhull Village Hall
- Sat, 25 SepBearwood Community Centre25 Sep, 13:30 – 17:30Bearwood Community Centre, King John Ave, Bearwood, Bournemouth BH11 9TF, UKAllwinds Dog First Aid Course taking place at the Bearwood Community Centre, Bournemouth on Saturday 25th September 2021 from 1.30pm until 5.30pm. Some Covid safety measures will still be in place. PLEASE NOTE: This course is taking place in the lounge room which has no disabled access.
- Sat, 16 OctBeckington Memorial Hall
HOST A DOG FIRST AID COURSE:
This is a great way of raising money for your rescue, business or charity. We charge a flat rate for the course so any money you charge on top of this is yours to keep.
We come to you and hold the course on site making it much more convenient for you, your staff/volunteers or clients.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you raise money and awareness of your business, rescue or charity and at the same time, highlight the importance of
dog first aid.